Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This just in: Puppy breath no longer adorable

So, the family got a new puppy today, which means that everyone's excited except for the three other animals we have. Of course, we're at the most difficult part of the pet time span: Potty training. Mia (the puppy) is only five weeks old, so we (meaning everybody not me) are attempting to teach her to not piss in my shoe (first five minutes in the house...seriously).

It may seem like I am unhappy with the puppy. It's quite the opposite. I still get squeaky every time I see her. She's absolutely adorable and the knowledge that I could snap her little spine like a toothpick keeps me from getting too pissy when she destroys my footwear. It also helps to know that, at that age, I was also probably doing the same thing.

One thing I have to say, though, is I will never understand why people say puppy breath is cute. Puppy chow smells like the product of a night full of Chinese food followed by a goatse session.

Still, Mia is adorable. She can cuddle me any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment